Monday, December 23, 2013

Time to Start a Blog... Again

I've been a blogger for almost 10 years now but there was a long period where I just stopped blogging. I've deleted those blogs and I regret doing so. Now, I need a fresh start since there's a lot of changes in my life now. I'm no longer the person I was before because I was on my early twenties when I started blogging. Now that I'm about to reach the 30's I wanted to start blogging again and see my growth.

I've been doing a lot of things for the past 10 years and I'll share some bits of it in my upcoming posts. For now, I'll start reconstructing this page to make it beautiful especially to visitors who might stumble in this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Sis, we have the same wavelength. We want a brand new blog. :) Hope we can make it happen on 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True my friend, new year, fresh start :) Here's to a new outlook in life!

    ReplyDelete