Sunday, June 28, 2015

Video Diary 2: Threads, Pore Strips (June 2015 week 3 and 4)











Hello pixies! Here's another video compilation of some random stuffs I want to share taken within the 3rd and 4th week of June. I've talked about the large amount of cross-stitch threads I got from my friend's mom (thank you!) and the pore strip remover I bought from one of our local drug store (Watsons) here in Manila.

I recommend these products as you can totally see the icky blackheads and whiteheads removed from the pores of your nose, chin and forehead once you removed the strips. I only have a short video clips compiled as I'm busy with making stuffs to sell on two upcoming events on August.

That's it for now! Sprinkling you with positive fairy dust vibes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment