Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Here.

Well... I'm back!

A lot of things happened that I can't even remember everything. But I can say that I will need to take a short break from crocheting because that's what I've been doing for the last couple of months in preparation for the two events.

Oh those two events - were awesome! I'm not going to go on further details but I really enjoyed attending and selling my items. It was quite an experience.

Anyway, I'm trying to go back on track despite some disappointments I felt with recent events. I'm going to focus on my most important priorities because I've neglected them as my attention was focused on things that other people neglected before. This time, I think I deserve to step aside, chill and take a break... have a kitkat LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment