Monday, March 3, 2014

Quick Hi! and some tiny bits of update

Hi! I've been far away from blogging this past weeks and I have an excuse. I've been busy with some work (which is something that I'm thankful for) because aside from $$$, it diverts my attention to boredom.

I and my college peers were supposed to having a fun trip at the Ocean park last Saturday however we need to cancel it the last minute to give way for our friend Tin's upcoming resignation to her the current company she's working with (this is basically for turning over stuffs to those who are still with the company or something like that). Sooo, my supposed to be busy weekend became less busy and I would say that it's a perfect timing that we cancelled it because I got work to do.

Now, I'm not even sure why I'm saying this. Haha. So... this morning I woke up at 6am just to watch the Oscar's Red carpet till the actual award ceremony (that's how obsessed I am with Award shows in Hollywood). I only manage to sleep 1 hour but I need to keep my eyes open so as not to miss out on anything. The show ended at around 1pm here. Time difference sometimes sucks but that's life.

Ellen did an amazing job hosting. My favorite part was the "selfie" scene and the "pizza" scene.  To see some of the best  moments of 86th Academy awards including those mentioned scenes you can check it out here.

You can watch her opening monologue here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmc_8u15egs





No comments:

Post a Comment