Saturday, July 11, 2015

A week of rain, rain and more rain...

Hello pixies! We currently have an awful weather here in the Philippines and so everybody's been trying to stay indoors with the exception of those who still need to go to work. I feel for them because I've been in that position for 5 years when I'm still working in an actual office.

Anyway, the rain's been pouring non-stop (I think I've established that one already) and it's making me lazy! Cold weather is bed weather and it's not a good thing for me at this moment because I need to keep on crocheting. I've been crocheting little amigurumi keychains that I can sell on two upcoming events this August so laziness is a no-no. But this weather just makes me want to curl up on the bed and read my favorite books.

I'm not really sure what the point of this post is but I just want to have a quick."chat" with whoever is reading this. Come to think of it...I'm not even sure if someone will bother to read this. Haha! (what a waste of time huh?)

It's already 11:47 pm here and I need to be up and early tomorrow for Sunday mass so I guess that's it for now. Hopefully I can post something more meaningful on my next update (still depends on my mood though.).

Sprinkling you with positive fairy vibes dust!


No comments:

Post a Comment