Sunday, July 5, 2015

What's in my bag?



I've seen several "What's in my bag?" videos on Youtube and I think these type of videos are fun to watch. Do you think you can guess a person's character based from what they put in their bag? I guess in some ways yes. Like for example if a person carries a book, you can assume that the person is a "reader."



You can also consider the place they are headed to by what they bring with them. if the person carries just important stuffs like money, phone, organizer etc... that guy/girl is probably going on lunch meeting, or just the grocery store.



However, we can't still judge someone according to the stuffs they have with them. What we see in the bag is just a small portion of what kind of person we are.



In the video above, I want to show you some of the stuffs I usually carry around with me. I just realized now that I didn't have my phone inside my bag when I filmed this one. I'm a heavy phone user so as soon as I get hpme, I always remove my phone from my bag. Just to let you know. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment