Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Amigurumi noob

Few weeks ago I bought an amigurumi pattern from Amigurumeria. This pattern is a bunny stuffed toy which is perfect for beginners like me. I find the crochet stitches easy to follow. It's a good thing that Amigurumeria saw my instagram account and offered me to buy the bunny pattern.

As you can see at the picture above I haven't perfected this one yet (specifically the putting it together part wherein you have to sew the parts) so I still need more practice. I didn't put a mouth on this one because I find it cute even though it doesn't have a mouth.

There are amigurumi patterns free in Ravelry and in other personal crafting sites. Amigurumi stuffed animals can even serve as your handmade gifts for Valentine's Day. It's just few days away so hurry up and make some not just for your significant other but for your love ones too (includes parents, kids, friends etc.)


No comments:

Post a Comment