Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Etsy Store

I created an Etsy store a year and a half ago. I uploaded a couple of items but didn't get a sale until last week. However this first sale has a huge impact to me that it boost my passion once again to create more stuffs to sell.

https://www.facebook.com/TheWinkingFairy

The name of my shop is The Winking Fairy. My shop name was inspired by my love for magical creatures especially fairies, pixies and elves. The "winking" was just randomly added - I thought of an action word that can represent cute yet sweet gesture of a fairy and so that's the word that came across my mind.

For this shop I'll be focusing on selling BJD-related items. BJD stands for ball-jointed doll. I'm a bjd collector and I want to incorporate my hobby into business by selling accessories for bjd in my shop. But, I will also sell some items that a person could use. I started putting up mobile phone cases like this one shown below:


And since, my first attempt in doing a sock monkey hat for bjds was a success (see previous post), I made another one this time in a different color which I am also selling in my store:


Hopefully my online store will have a more number of views and sales for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment