Thursday, March 5, 2015

Youtube


Hello Pixies!

I just want to say that my Youtube channel finally have some activities going on. I'm gonna try putting up some videos there as often as possible because I just need to have another output for my creativity. Videos that will be posted there will mostly revolve around artworks, crafts, D-I-Y projects and probably some about my dolls or the hobby of doll collecting. I might throw in some vlogs if I'm in the mood to do so. Although my day to day activities are boring and I'm not quite sure if I should share it haha. I'll probably end up shooting some snippets of my daily routine or whatever I am scheduled to do on a particular day.

Anyway, it's 4 in the morning and I need to sleep. I intended to sleep earlier that 4 honestly but the video takes forever to upload in my channel. Here is the one I just uploaded.


Seriously, I gotta hit the sheets now. I'll post a much longer post on my next update.

Swish and flick!

No comments:

Post a Comment