Monday, March 9, 2015

Zoo Trip with friends and hanging out at Harbor Square

Hello pixies!

Last Saturday, I and some of my college friends met up so we can fulfill one of our friend's (Tin) long time dream to visit Manila Zoo. Since I live nearby, visiting the zoo is no longer new to me however sharing this experience with my college pals is another thing.
We are actually a peer group of 9 but this meet is actually a half-meeting (for some part-time gig), half-exploring kind of thing, we decided to just stick with the usual crew...meaning the 4 of us.

It was a hot, sunny afternoon but we never complained about the heat because we have each others company to block that thought. We enjoyed looking at the remaining animals from the zoo and took some photos and short videos.










Above are some of the photos I manage to take using my iphone. I didn't bring my camera with me because I want to carry lightweight items as much as possible in my semi-medium size shoulder bag. Sorry Caspian, no enough space in my bag...

We also have a short break during the whole duration of our exploration so we can hydrate ourselves.




Check out this video I made to sum up the Zoo trip.

Tin's dream is now fulfilled... just look how happy she is here:
Happy Tin :)
After our trip, we walked from the zoo to the place called Harbor Square beside the Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP). We waited for the sunset and the sun didn't disappoint us. I was there the day before this trip so I'm still high with the "sunset feel good moment" and this time I want to share it with the gang as well.
The view is so breath-taking and it instantly captivated my heart. It signifies another beautiful day spent with lovely people.

Angels' adventure will continue.Watch out for more trips as we are already brewing some out of town trips this coming May.

Sprinkling positive fairy dusts to you reader!












2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are starting to post travel entry to your blog. :) Looking forward to read more of your travel post soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, idol kita when it comes to travel blogs :)

      Delete